Tuesday, June 12, 2012

L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail


My theme and trend for this week is called petal pushers which highlights all the floral, blossoming trends of the summer so some of the beauty products and ideas will reflect this trend this week so I hope you enjoy all the beauty 101 I dug up for you.

The product for the day that i have researched for you is L'oreal Colour Riche Nail Polish.


Overview:
- 10 day wear
- 42 shades
- 4 color collections

Ionic Muse - Confident - Bold

Hopeless Romantic - Sweet - Innocent

Trendsetter - Fearless - Fashion Forward
Femme Fatale - Seductive - mysterious


Plenty of Pretty Petal shades for the Summer...

Prices can range from $5 to 15$

Best Deals and Steals:

Walmart - $4.97
Sears - $6.00
Amazon.com - $5.94

Beauty Tip of the Week:

DIY Nail Art


Instructions:
This Manicure was a bit-by-bit creation. By that I mean, I picked my base color and painted it on, then I picked up my scotch tape and just kept adding! This is the fastest scotch tape mani I've ever made thanks to a Fast top Coat which helped the process.


Please leave comments letting me know what you think of the products and ideas I've featured today.







No comments:

Post a Comment